Welcome

Eleven.Eleven ..... "Make a wish"


The Man behind the lense!

My photo
I am a very passionate person with a hunger for taking things and making them as creative as possible. I LOVE sharing what ideas and visions I have in my head to the world.. My photos are not just photos they are a window into how I portray the world. :: If you would like to contact me about anything photo related I'd love to hear from you.

Contact Info:

Phone: (905) 941-2324

E-mail: eleven11photography@gmail.com

Archived posts.

11.09.2009

Animal shoot: "Crosby"

I was over at a close friends house and had my camera with me... I couldn't pass up the chance to snap a couple shots of "Crosby" the cat.. who has to be one of the cutest cats I have ever seen. Now I wont be posting alot of Animal and Leisure style shots on here, but i wanted to set up the blog as well as you have to start somewhere.








 




0 comments:

Post a Comment