Welcome

Eleven.Eleven ..... "Make a wish"


The Man behind the lense!

My photo
I am a very passionate person with a hunger for taking things and making them as creative as possible. I LOVE sharing what ideas and visions I have in my head to the world.. My photos are not just photos they are a window into how I portray the world. :: If you would like to contact me about anything photo related I'd love to hear from you.

Contact Info:

Phone: (905) 941-2324

E-mail: eleven11photography@gmail.com

Archived posts.

11.28.2009

Wedding: Janie & Ray

I had the chance to shoot with Joel Smith on a wedding that was planned, organized, as well as enjoyed as part of a giveaway. Janie & Ray were the lucky winners of the contest.... and couldn't have been more happy and thankful for this amazing and gracious wedding. The amount of love that was at this wedding was un-believable.










0 comments:

Post a Comment